Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trip to McCall




We went to McCall for Spring Break with my sister Amy and her family. There was a total of 12 people there, 4 adults and 8 children. I was suprised at the amount of snow there! The kids loved playing in it! Poor Madison got her foot stuck in the snow several times, one time David (Amy's husband) had to go help her get unstuck, he saved the day, because I didn't have any snow gear.
The girls and I snuck out one evening so they could go ice skating, they had a BLAST!


1 comment:

  1. This is great! Congratulations on your blog. I'm still in the dark ages, no blog but I'm on Facebook. Just posted a lot of new pictures from my trip to California, so check it out! Look forward to new updates from you guys - Karen

    ReplyDelete